- The Camp is available for Scout "Leave No Trace" Camping - Please see the "Preliminary Camping Request" page for additional information.
- Not all campsites allow "drive in access"
- Our water is safe to drink.
- There is no cell phone coverage. However, a local land-line phone is available 24 hours. The phone is local coverage only and is primarily intended for emergencies.
- Flush toilets are available in the central area for registered guests.
- The lake is available for fishing by registered camping guests.
- Every time you camp with us we expect at least two hours of service in a camp improvement project - as assigned.
- Please go to the camping page on this site for more information about camping.
Please Note: You must have advanced permission to visit the property or to camp. The camp is posted "No Trespassing" and "No Hunting." The gates are kept locked when not in use for a program.
Want to help? Use the "Contact" page to let us know of your interest